Thanksgiving 2008
I'm thankful that we were all able to have good Thanksgiving celebrations, even though not all of us could be together in one place.
Ed and I enjoyed seeing Mom. We had a great time and great food at Sun Valley with Patsy and Stan; Tracy, Keith and Delia; Trisha, John and Zoey. Food was abundant, conversation stimulating, and weather beautiful, if a little sprinkling of rain.
John and Pam were away from Clarksburg at their kid's home. They had a great time, and I was glad to be able to say hello to all my other nieces and nephews on that side, by phone on Thanksgiving. Mary was there too, from North Carolina, and Kammie and Kevin and all of their crew of course. We were enjoying their hospitality even though they needed to be away.
I missed my kids most of all. Amanda celebrated a nice day with the Roses. Joey and Kelly celebrated in Kosovo and Albania. We were fortunate to grab a couple stolen hours in Morgantown with our other daughter-in-law, Gabby. That was a happy surprise!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment