It is a fabulous day here in the valley. Ed and I are visiting Mom and Stan. Patsy is here by herself. Seems to be a staffing problem with the hired help.
We were able to provide enough time for Patsy to make a necessary trip into town. Ed cooked Mom's breakfast, Patsy had already fed Stan his breakfast.
It is 60 degrees and beautiful and sunny.
Mom is in a pretty good mood, sitting up for a little while.
I am wholly inadequate to the job of caregiver. Remind me to make my long term care insurance payments. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, Ed and I just moved Mom from her chair into her bed using the Hoyer Lift. I may qualify for the CNA certification after all.
We gathered together all the receipts Pat had and created the package for the accountant to do Mom's taxes. Ed and I managed to get that to Bridgeport so they can begin working on the taxes. Hope she doesn't have to pay too much.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment