Ed doing what he would rather do than work.
This June 2009 was the 20th anniversary of Ed's beginning of work for the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. They recognized his dedication to service by sending him a nice pin in the mail that has the "20" on it. It was June 1989 when we drove across country in our red Chrysler Town and Country station wagon with the Sears Roebuck egg on top of the car. And, of course, our two energetic and squirrely kids inside.
T W E N T Y years. We should have some cake!
2 comments:
It was June of 1989 when you drove the town and country wagon w/ your two squirrley kids inside.
I know; I got pictures!
Cake is highly over-rated. I do think [your accomplishment] deserves a dinner...but that comes w/the 50 yr pin and the cake has someone else's name on it.
You always were my best proofreader. You should have fixed it, you have rights!! OK, fixed now!
Post a Comment