Greetings Family,
It's Sunday, cold and raining here in WV. I'm the only one stiring this AM and I've already checked out the History Channel, the newspaper and the laundry room and decided to use my "downtime" for picture searching.
I'm just getting used to this new technology so bear with me as I get pictures and info together to share.
I wrote a "blog page" for myself yesterday and posted pictures. Now I really want a camera I can use (see the photo as I take it, upload the photo to my computer, print the photo, etc.) Nothing good goes with out punishment ($$$)
I will send older pics as soon as I figure out a scanner ($$$), but for the time being, I am relying on the good skills of the rest of you to send or give me pics.
This photo is from The Strother Family Vacation, April 2007, in North Carolina. I'd call it "Delia's Easter Bonnet - 2007" and then I'll post her pic from several years ago in her first Easter hat... How times have changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment