Friday, August 29, 2008

Joey home from Costa Rica





As lovely as that last photo posting was, I just had to add a couple of Joey's travel photos from Costa Rica. He has hundreds of photos, but I've selected just a few to share on our family blog.

Because I am partial to the beauty of the flowers of South America, I guess most of what I have selected will reflect that bias. When Ed and I hiked through the jungle and rain forests of Peru, there were the most amazing orchids just growing along these remote trails. It was awesome. When I get to that part of my photo albums, I'll scan in a couple of those photos just for fun.



Joey's trip was action filled. They hiked to the north central part of the country, visiting waterfalls, volcanoes and the most verdant mountain areas of the country. Looks like Costa Rica is south of Nicaragua, and north of Panama. Somehow I thought it was actually in the continent of South America, but Costa Rica is in the middle part below Mexico.




1 comment:

Serafina said...

I want to go to Costa Rica now!