Monday, August 11, 2008

The Pirate of Costa Rica


Joey made it to Costa Rica!! Yay!!

After seeing this photo, Ed asks: Was it a rough flight?

No, but it was a rough walk through a beautiful gardeny jungle! You
should be proud of my driving in Costa Rica abilities. Skinny and
windy potholed roads all the way here! And insane drivers!!

So far I've had a pot of coffee this am. Today doing horseback riding
around volcano Arenal and zip lines through jungle, then hiking to swim
in a waterfall. :)

You guys would like it here.

A note from Joey's Mom - I think he looks like he can take care of himself there. Might scare away the muggers! I wish I were there!


2 comments:

Prisoner of the Universe #2-16 said...

Oh God, yes. The PIRATE! We all wondered what the dew rag was about. That explains it. (you see, I have selective reading skills - just like I have selective listening skills... other wise known as, attention deficit.) We just thought he was going native. But now we know the REAL story. You all sent him there to seek treasure and he's in character!!!!!

And it's August 13, here in West, By God, Virginia, and I will have a job that keeps me off the net during the day in a few short days.... aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just sign me as:
The Woman Who is Waiting For God....

Serafina said...

I agree that he looks like he can take care of himself. All he needs is a motorcycle and a switchblade and he'll be good to go!