Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mini-Vacation to Niagara Falls Fall 2008





I went to Niagara Falls with Mom, Dad and Patsy when I was a child, but I don't remember seeing the Butterfly Conservatory.







But I DO remember the Whirlpool Aerocar!We were very lucky that this was the perfect fall weekend, the foliage was at a peak in New York and Canada, it was awesome. Don't you love going leaf-peeping?





We took a very quick trip to Niagara Falls this weekend, 8 hour drive on Friday and 8 hour drive on Monday. But, you know, Ed had never been there. It was so much fun, I love road trips. The weather was great, mild and sunny. Gas prices were 2.99 to about 3.19 most places, a few higher. With the package deal from AAA, this was a pretty neat trip.



Remember the Floral Clock?



View from our room at the Sheraton.

No comments: