I wore that wig to work. (I guess I didn't have a mirror in the house.)Look at the couple who dressed alike (must be a 70's thing) And whose hand is on my waist?
Well, I thought it was a cat on your head. I think it is Stan's hand...? He must have been standing right behind you and Mom told him to lean over to center....Is that a '67 Chrysler New Yorker in the corner of the photo?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wore that wig to work. (I guess I didn't have a mirror in the house.)
Look at the couple who dressed alike (must be a 70's thing)
And whose hand is on my waist?
Well, I thought it was a cat on your head.
I think it is Stan's hand...? He must have been standing right behind you and Mom told him to lean over to center....
Is that a '67 Chrysler New Yorker in the corner of the photo?
Post a Comment